Sunday, December 20, 2009

I already am not liking this shoveling business.....

Life is short. And I really don't feel like hastening my demise by trying to move all of this snow. I did some. The cars are clear and the walkway is clear, but the sidewalks are covered by a LOT of snow. I used to have a blower. Why did I sell that with the old house anyway?

For many of you, a collective chuckle is probably being shared as you laugh at my struggles today. For this part of the USA, this is a rare occurrence, as we usually receive no more than six inches of snow ever.
I should be happy that we don't live in New England or Upstate NY where it is not entirely uncommon to have clear one's own roof after a blizzard.

But it is Sunday, and there are so many other things that I would rather be doing right now........like sitting in a cozy little bar meeting a new friend or two.

Or maybe just staying inside and spending the afternoon playing with my sexy wife. After all, the weather outside is frightful.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that last picture.

Although I've only shoveled snow once in my life I understand your struggle.