Ally and I had a nice Saturday. We went out for some drinks and had a nice dinner out. We came home and had a few drinks and listened to some music. Then we retired to the bedroom and I flipped around the channels and ended up watching Geraldo. Yes, that Geraldo. I rarely watch Fox and only do so for balance. But what he reported and everyone else has been since really just seemed almost too fantastic.
- Three police officers murdered in Pittsburgh.
- Four children found murdered in a home near Tacoma after their dead father was found in a neighboring community.
- More information on the Binghampton rampage.
- And there was the ICBM or Rocket launch by North Korea.
- And some crazy wildfires.................
It almost all seemed too fantastic to be real. Is something occurring here that we are all missing. Is something in play? I know that I had a few beers on board but it almost seemed like I was watching a Stephen King made for TV movie.